Sunday, May 31, 2015

Haule Haule Ho jayega Pyaar


First time in the history of my writing blogs, I am writing a blog in my office that too on Sunday i.e. 31.5.2015. AC is on, noises are bare minimum, laptop is already with me. So I thought why not to utilize this atmosphere to carve another niche for myself.

It was last Friday of the month when I got to know that I would have to stay at Amritsar for the upcoming last weekend of may for some stupid meetings with the minister which were scheduled on Saturday and Sunday. I was trashed because on Saturday we were having our Garh parvesh pooja for the newly constructed home at Budhlada. So I requested again to my CE for permission to leave for home. He granted the same provided I would attend Sunday meeting. I Instantly agreed and left for home on Friday night. Today I came back to Amritsar for attending the meeting, but after coming to office at 1'o clock, I got to know that the meeting has been cancelled. So this is how thought to write my blog in office.

it's time to unveil the mystery rather suspense which was created in the last blog. This time I am going to talk about the love of my life. In last blog, as it was described, I am engaged to be married soon. So how could a person who has got recently engaged, that too, can talk about love of his life? In recent times, I have been talking to her, meeting her, getting to know her and all these things have made me feel like " kuch to hua hai". In other words, as they say, love is in the air and I am loving it. I am trying my level best to convert this arranged marriage in a love marriage.

She is just the perfect for me. She cares for me, understands me and my work commitments. Pairs are made in heaven and they are bound to meet. So is the case with me. I found my life partner in Shivani. She is from Ferozpur and pursuing MDs in Oral Pathology. Actually I do not have words to write about her. the more I think, the more I get confused.

May, month has always been special for me as its my birthday month. Coincidently She is also born on 13th may. So this time it was a double bonanza for me. on 13th, we celebrated her birthday in Ferozpur. On 23rd, I could not meet her but on 24th we again celebrated my birthday. That's how we have been lucky to meet each other twice in a month that too with the permissions of our families. Since it was the first chance to impress her, so I made my full efforts to make her feel special on that particular day and vice versa (lol).

Another interesting thing which happened in May 2015 is that I got the additional charge of SE Amritsar in lieu of the fact that SE has applied medical leave for two months. CE issued the orders wef 26.5.15. It's a privilege for me to be considered capable of handling such a huge post. In my words, I think lady luck is favoring me a lot these days.

The D day has been fixed as 25th july, 2015. Venue is in Malout.

You all are invited. For more details, contact undersigned>

Parul Goyal

No comments:

Post a Comment